Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teeth

Last time I was at the dentist I picked up a pamphlet called "The Teething Booklet." It reads, "Your baby's primary teeth will erupt in the order shown." Not "may erupt" or "will probably erupt" but "WILL erupt." Well, they were wrong...way wrong! The only accurate statement in the entire booklet says the back molars come in last - my baby turned 13 months today and he's got all but those back molars. He's bucking the system already! Here's our personal teething chart:



I think it's a little funny his left teeth always came in before his right teeth. I've long thought my baby was left-handed...could he also be left-toothed?

And lightning-quick, slightly dizzying video that demonstrates not only my baby's teeth, but also his newest fun sound:

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That is crazy! He got his teeth fast!!! That is amazing! And the video....SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby is getting his left teeth first also. He seems to be right handed though. One of my daughters is a lefty. I think we started suspecting it at about a year and knew for sure when she was 18 months or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: All 4 back molars at 22 months.

    ReplyDelete