Monday, July 20, 2009

Most Oft Heard Comments

The comment we hear the most while walking down the street, playing in the park, shopping in the grocery store, sitting in the office, and so on: "Oh, what beautiful eyes!" (or the Spanish equivalent "¡Oh, qué hermosos ojos!")








And the second most common comment: "What a beautiful smile!" ("¡Qué una hermosa sonrisa!")








It is most fun to hear these comments being spoken to someone else, like the gal in the airport describing my baby to her friend on the phone, or the lady at the coffee shop discussing my baby with her friend in a hushed voice, or the grocery store employee calling all his coworkers to the homeopathic aisle to see my baby. Of course I'm biased and think he's beautiful, but surely I can't be wrong if all these other people think so too, right?!?

1 comment:

  1. I agree! He is beautiful, his eyes and smile are soooooo beautiful! :) What a cutie, and look how happy he looks!! I love these pictures Lanae!

    ReplyDelete