Thursday, July 1, 2010

Making Up For Lost Time: June 2010

June marked:

A visit from Grandma and a mini vacation to Glen Eyrie in Colorado Springs


My baby's 2nd haircut


My baby's 2nd birthday (celebrated early in Colorado Springs)


Halfway through June, I borrowed a camera from a friend, and a week later my mom gave me a new camera as an early birthday present. After 4 1/2 months of no pictures, I'm trying to make up for lost time...

June 14 - n*k*d time in the car seat


June 15 - afternoon visit to Kieth's daddy's barber shop


June 16 - showing off strong abs


June 17 - a favorite spot at Whole Foods


June 18 - an afternoon visit with Murphy at the pawn shop


June 19 - konked out in the car


June 20 - exploring tunnels at Glen Eyrie


June 21 - exploring Native American cliff dwellings


June 22 - exploring Old Colorado City


June 23 - baby and Grandma at the Glen Eyrie Castle


June 24 - wearing a potty hat


June 25 - watering flowers with Ticha


June 26 - morning-after-birthday breakfast


June 27 - fun with mud at the park


June 28 - racing our new vacuum cleaner to the office


June 29 - sound asleep


June 30 - hide and seek in the office safe


And a few Mamatoto pictures:


3 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm so glad you got a new camera. Looks like you have a busy little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got a camera! I love all the new pictures :) Wow he has had 2 haircuts already! When was his first one? I love the picture of him in the safe :) Very cute! I think he and Adaiah would have so much fun playing together now! We will be out in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you, and give you His strength. I don't know you, but I prayed for you tonight. Your sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete